We host a monthly discussion meeting on the second Monday of every month, as well as social events and dinners. Below are the 2015 discussion topics, all other events can be viewed on our calendar. All meetings are at The Columbus Space.
- Ages 18 and over welcome. No children.
- Anonymity is requested: what is said at the meeting stays in the room.
- No cross-talking; please listen respectfully while others share.
- Do not give advice unless advice is asked.
- Respect diversity, differing opinions, and lifestyle choices.
- Meetings are an alcohol and drug free zone.
There is no charge for monthly meetings, but we do need to defray the cost of the space. Consider giving a monthly donation to PolyColumbus to support our meetings and other programming.